07 May Mail Designer 365 1.2.2 Update Guide
Say hello to some more brand new, exciting features in Mail Designer 365, as version 1.2.2 has just landed! In this version, the team have taken text styles to a whole new level, and also introduced some new image editing tools to give you even more creative freedom when building your email designs.
What's new in 1.2.2?
Create consistent and visually impressive link styles with the new formatting tool in version 1.2.2. For each text style you set, you can also pre-configure custom link styles. Change the color, apply bold or italic effects, or underline, strike-through, or ALL CAPS emphasis; the choice is yours!
It’s easy to get set up… Highlight the section of text you want to link to, add your link address in the box, hit enter, and then configure your link style under the “Style” tab.
To make individual links stand out, you can use the emphasis tool, located underneath the link tool.
The newest addition to our text formatting options, letter spacing allows you to create cool spacing styles for your newsletter designs. TIP: Use this style to create unique and eye-catching headlines or sub-headings.
Letter spacing is also available for text within images, giving you even more flexibility in your designs.
Enjoy full control over your images with the new image cropping tool in Mail Designer 365. Insert an image into an image area and use the cropping feature to directly adjust and reposition the image to suit your design.
Our team has also worked hard to improve the following:
- A new shape is available in the content library! Use the segment to create pie charts in Mail Designer 365.
- You can now choose which placeholder format to use during HTML export.
- The HTML Export option to open links in a new window is now stored per document.
- List formatting has been improved and a number of issues have been fixed
- An issue with printing from the app has been fixed
- Issues that could occur when using the “Undo” command have been fixed
- We’ve carried out compatibility improvements for the new Gmail web UI
If you purchased Mail Designer 365 from our website, click “Mail Designer 365” and select “Check for updates” from the the drop down menu to make sure you are up to date. If you purchased from the Mac App Store, check the updates section.
NEW: You can now find an overview of all of our official release notes by clicking on “Help” > “What’s new in Mail Designer 365…” in the top menu.
If you have suggestions for feature updates or improvements, let us know. We’d love to hear your feedback.
Your Mail Designer 365 Team