08 Jun Mail Designer 365 1.2.5 Update Guide
Hello Mail Designers! This week we have another mini update for you, primarily focused on improving app stability and fixing a few minor issues you guys have reported to us over the last few days. You can now also enjoy an even more efficient send process thanks to the all new sending suggestions. Introducing version 1.2.5...
What's new in 1.2.5?
NEW: Sending Suggestions
To make your life easier, Mail Designer 365 now remembers and automatically suggests your last 10 recipients when you go to send an email design. Say goodbye to typos! Now you can save time while working and make sure all of your designs get sent to the right people.
Our team has also worked hard to improve the following:
- A bug that caused issues when signing in on some systems has been fixed.
- Designs are now displayed more accurately in Yahoo Mail for iOS and Android.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause T-Online webmail to display certain content areas twice.
- New export option to disable certain compatibility options and improve compatibility with some email services, e.g. Constant Contact
- The Campaign Monitor upload will now display feedback if it runs into any issues
If you purchased Mail Designer 365 from our website, click "Mail Designer 365" and select "Check for updates" from the the drop down menu to make sure you are up to date. If you purchased from the Mac App Store, check the updates section.
NEW: You can now find an overview of all of our official release notes by clicking on "Help" > "What's new in Mail Designer 365..." in the top menu. Release notes are also available within the Tutorials section of the app.
If you have suggestions for feature updates or improvements, let us know. We’d love to hear your feedback.
Your Mail Designer 365 Team